As an organization, we always put ourselves in our clients’ shoes by encouraging preventive maintenance which has been proven over times, less expensive What you stand to gain: Having your facilities managed frequently will help prevent costly large scale repair that can endanger the lives and welfare of your employees, clients, family, friends and even you, if left unattended. Maintaining our facilities/equipment increases the life expectance of your facilities
Through our extensive experience maintenance across Nigeria, we have developed maintenance programs that have allowed our clients to get the best out of their equipment by decreasing operating expenses and extending the life span of their equipment. In as much as we encourage preventive maintenance, we also do corrective maintenance
- Maintenance and repair of furniture
- Checking of pipe leakages
- Checking of chlorine and PH level when maintaining a swimming pool; adjust dosage if necessary
- Routine maintenance activities of AC include but not limited to cleaning, flushing, greasing, of air ducts, supply and return grills, AHU coils/fins, blower, package units, cassettes units and chillers.
- Repair and or replacement of all defective electrical items including but not limited to lighting fitting accessories, pumping machines etc.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of HT, MV, LV & AMF in timely manner
- Provision of electrical engineering design for electrical systems as might be required
- Routine maintenance of distribution boxes, extractor fans, and the electrical cable network
- Mange earthling, phase reversal and electrical surges in building